Software Test Engineer TALO060
IC-CAP LLC is a Woman Owned / HUBZone Small Business working in the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We are always looking for highly talented, energetic, and dynamic professionals that are interested in protecting the defense of our nation.
Some of the positions are future positions. Please look at the opening line of the job description to determine if this is an open or future position.
We are looking to fill this position at the following location(s):
- Herndon, VA
The selected Software Test Engineer will have a background in maintaining and enhancing automated test scripts and creating and executing test procedures to support development, integration, regression and user acceptance testing. Candidate will design and write automated test plans and procedures, analyze test results and develop and review code as necessary. Also will document bugs in Jira and provide test reports.
Candidate must be located in the metro DC area and be willing to come into the Herndon office if needed.
• Bachelor’s degree with 9 years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree with 7 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; An additional 4 years of experience maybe considered in lieu of a degree requirement
• Extensive knowledge and experience with software testing
• Experience with automated test tools such as Robot Framework, Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI, and Junit.
• Experience documenting test plans/procedures.
• Experience in an Agile software development environment utilizing Java or Python
• Experience maintaining and enhancing existing automated software testing scripts
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Active TS/SCI
• Software development experience in a virtual environment like AWS
• Experience with Jira, Jenkins, and Gitlab
• Active TS/SCI CI poly
A CI poly is preferred but not required.